"TALANNA" Homestead on 20 Acres
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - ARMIDALE NSW
Embracing its 120-year-old heritage with impeccable grace and set on approximately 20 glorious acres on the edge of town, this beautiful residence is an absolute delight to behold. Sympathetic updates have seen the home become the vision of elegance it is today, where its magnificent legacy is honoured and intertwined with considered modern touches.
Interiors are generous and welcoming, with original ironstone walls in the kitchen, French doors and soaring ceilings are just some of the traditional elements that complement this residence. Outside features sunny verandas and multiple entertaining areas that overlook the expansive grounds.
– Four bedrooms plus a study/loft room
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
– Generous living and dining spaces with access to entertaining deck
– Country style eat-in kitchen plus additional enormous walk-in pantry
– Recently renovated main bathroom
– Wood heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
– Solar power – 6.6kW
– Workshop room (with power)
– Undercover car accommodation
– Detached four bay garage (15m x 7m)
– Ample rainwater tanks – approximately 56,000 litres
– 2 dams
“Talanna” is a peaceful rural sanctuary, yet within easy reach of Armidale’s town centre, cafes, and schools. It represents an unmissable opportunity.
For more information contact the listing agent, Julie Schaefer of uphillschaefer Real Estate on (02) 6772 1200 or mobile 0408 200 668.
In conjunction with Hutchinson & Harlow Real Estate.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 7.87 hectare
- 5 Garage